Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HAPPY!!

yesterday nite
10pm++
i tell he n say i miss station 1 de honey milk

12am++
he call me n say bring me to station 1
ok looo
i go......
i juz wear my niteclothes n bring my phone n IC oni

when i get on his car
i ask which station 1 we go
KANASAI he!!!
let me see his black face o
i vry dulan that time
i diam diam

than he fetch me to a garden
i think he wan to take something wif fren or wat
i wait at car
the he go car's bonnet n take a bind of rose
i reli startle at that moment

after he gv me the rose
he pull me to the garden
n light up all the candle wif a big heart shape
than inside the heart shape candle put
Bb BB
Forever Love

wah...
my tears drop out that time
than we sit at the side of candle
n chat

he tell me
'i noe mon u wan to make food to me
but u break customer lens
make u injured,
no mood
cant cook 4 me
than u try to make apple jus 4 me
but fail again
i dint blame u
sooo
dun cry 4 this ok???
everything is ok...
2moro after ur scl
we go ioi gai gai k??'

haha...
than i laugh back jor
than we go station 1 drink my honey milk
back bout 2am++

haha...
2geter wif he 2years
1st time see him so romantic
happy man...

❤ euu sooo much
muackxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yiiiyerrrr!!!
i dint bring my camera go a!!!
no pic at ALL!!!
KANASAI!!!
87 a!!!


hehe...
2moro Petaling Street
wif b oso...^^