Monday, February 22, 2010

Cho 8

my house have steamboat party
act call many fren come oso
but all nid bai tian gong
than all dint come le

at the end
Julia leng luii come n pui me
she back form Johor
Lou Sang
at my house
after that
chat n drink
wait 4 hao
than we go angel house
than hao wan add petrol
我终于会打油了!!!^^

WELL!!!
last time
i heard Angel tell me her house near Sri Petaling
ok,we go Endah there
than call her
she teach us to go
than we saw a sign board
we reach Happy Garden d
ok...
jalan jalan,than we dunno go whr liao
than ma wait they come n help us lo
i think we wait jor got 45mint a
they oso haven come





the 45mint we do on the road site!!
than beh tahan le
go long,than we say,
cant find it than we back le

after go out they saw us,than call us U turn
at the end we 11.55pm reach Angel house le
but i reli no more mood
haiz
i wont 4get her son kiss me geh
than gamble
lose lose n lose!!!
haha
Angel house look like a ZOO
many animal there
i reli cant think hao SCARE dog de!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
laugh sei me!!!
than back on 1.30am

SUPER de TIRED!!!