Friday, February 26, 2010

26 Feb`` Sunway + IOI

act 2day dint out d
cuz my Mr.B wake up on 12++

than 1++ my dear ask me to sunway
go lo
ntg to do oso
2++ fren come n fetch

no nid to mint we reach sunway
all hungry
than go kim gary n have out lunch
my dear
yiak!!!
the food!!!
BULL SHIT!!
last time!!

after eat,
gul go gai gai
guy go da gei

than me n dear go take sticker photo
long time dint take d
next
me n Mr.B
i hate this time all i take de
not nice at all

after photo we go back IOI le
same
gal go gai gai
guy go snooker

me n dear go sense cafe for hi tea



chat n laugh there
enjoy ya... ^^
if after my spm every day oso like that
feel so nice

than go gai gai
i like this dress sooo much
rm 89.9 oni
cheap man!!!
BUT
no my size
i wan s
it juz got m

yiishh!!!
KANASAI!!!
my dress a!!
i think find 1day wan call Mr.B
fetch me to Miharja that outlet n buy liao!!!

end on this pic