Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year + Happy Valentine ♥



this year de Valentine cant celebrat wif b le
but that day we already celebrat le la
haha
ntg spectial oso
a bind of rose
&
dinner oni

*****************************************************
CNY
izzit all my buddy grt ready to CNY???
but i'm not
dunno y,
this years de CNY reli no feel

feel reli tired
wan to sleep 99

2moro morning wan accompany my dear go shopping
nw reli out till scare d
use $$ like pour water like that

*********************************************************
my CNY plan

30th nite:
dinner wif my whole family

cho 1:
stay at home,wait 4 cousin come

cho 2:
back my lovely KALUMPANG(muakx,muakx)

cho 3:
Tg.Sepat
(mun kampung,but every years oso cant meet she)

cho 4:
cousin house

cho 5:
my brunei fren come(accompany they go here go there)

cho 6:
i hope i m free that time n out wif my buddy

**********************************************************
Ang Pao plan

buy a back bag
(4present myself & accompany me to every trip)
damn exp man
rm 999 a!!!

******************************************************
Wish plan

1: 2geter wif Bb 4ever

2: wan b more mature & leng

3: 1year to tour 3nation & 3state

4: hope this time i really can buy the back bag

&
most important de

my Luii Luii:
can find a bf
(no nid every time sat luin oso find me to sing k)

Mun:
bcome more leng luii

Bao:
bcome more LENG ZAII a...
(hope this year wont let me heard he wan to b gul gul)

Sot:
more thin more leng luii

Tissu:
stop working n join us

Helene:
more thin n leng luii,than find a bf

Julia:
dream come true

Lingx:
keep fit succeed n bcome a hot n sexy de leng luii

wish all my buddy HAPPY NEW YEAR
& take a BIG BIG ANG PAO
love u all..
muakx!!