Monday, August 8, 2011

Open Day

It's school open day on 6-70811
and also my exam day

Was lack of sleep, stress in the whole week!!
before the open day I just slept for 2hour!!
Totally CRAZY!!
Food taster too

Wrote comment after he taste
He's cute!



they are hard selling their products

DAD visited me!!
Awesome!
So....... SWEET!!
ILH =)

Classmate
She's funny.. xD


Candy x Me

Picture with 'chan yong'
Candy x Me x Bao
My Team =D

Here some display from my team
Vienna Bamboo Charcoal Soft Roll

Polo Sweet Bun

Green Tea Mousse

Sushi Cake

Korea Bread

Fruit Tart
All did by us =)

I'm graduated on my bakery finally =目
And I'm going to leave Malaysia 2more days to go
but still haven start packing yet :S
It will be my every first leave my family and bf so long
Guess I will miss they much and much! D:
by the way, Good Luck and have a nice trip for me

end