Monday, August 8, 2011

18th

I'm so... busy for my exam last week
My schedule is full until no time to had my meal
and stress too..
Ended up I still squeeze my time and attending for the dinner
with Jen Sou and my Chee Chee

Me and Chee from a enemy to a besties just only 1years+
We had no idea how we did it?
But I still remember the 1st time we hang out was shop for CNY cloth at KL =)

This was the 2nd birthday Chee past with me..
Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Barley Lime were our favorites

Jen Sou with Me
She used 2hour came from KL to Puchong
and drove properly to save my cake
Tq so much Jen Sou..

Chee and Me

Group photo for the dinner

Last photo for my braces
Goodbye Braces =D

The cake saved my Jen Sou
It also my 2nd birthday with HK cake


Thx Thx Thx alotttttt!

Happy Birthday to myself
I'm 18th finally
no more underage for me anymore.. xD

End