Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shopping ♥

KL shopping with aunt from Brunei and cousin
spent the whole day on 4 shopping complex
1word to describe 'TIRED'

mummy drop us to Sri Petaling LRT
I know I'm stupid,dunno to take LRT at all xD


1st, Time Square
bored for me..
not suitable for me at all =(

Subway as their lunch
because of my brace,
I just can used my eye and saw they ate T .T

My lunch
Bread with mushroom soup ='(

pity me... eat alone T .T

2nd, Sungai Wang
just a short shop on here..

3rd,Uniqlo


Me x Sister x Cousin


last stop, Pavilion

Aunt and her son with me

Aunt x VickEy x Sister x Hui


failed to get Sticky for they
sold out for all.. =/
kua jiong!!

Snowflake
quite nice and romantic
love it so much..

meet daddy and dinner
once again, just look at the food..
still got how long to go? really cham!!

Sunway for picture

after a 10hours outside I'm homed
since dunno when I dint shopping till this..
like this feel so much
will do it again..xD
end