Thursday, December 30, 2010

SG Shopping Trip

SG honeymoon & shopping with my Dearest Chickyen
WOOHOO!! Enjoyed =D

feel dreaming when we carrying luggage to check-in
i think we are still young.. xD

unforgettable how we get ticket for Universal SG
thx Aunt

X'mas eve @ Zouk SG
Darling is spent her 1st time on me & SG xD


Hendro,Alex with us

pretty and cute girl.. Kay

met my gul there also.. miss
I think we know each other around 5years
but since dunno when we started less contact..
enjoyed the moment with you..Qi



only the 2/4 stuff here
well, I was CRAZY shopping there
I'm enjoy to buy, but I think I'm not use it proper.. ><
Can I shopping as same on M'sia too?

non-stop showing off for this
cuz I felt want bring it home since my birthday
but is expensive on M'sia
finally.... =D

Just cant believe how cheap for those on there..

well spent for every moment and also my money there
even until today, I still not meet for M'sia
no time differences or else.. how come?
by the way..I SG
SG!! I WILL BE BACK SOON!!!

click here for more picture

end