Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stressed

SPM started
only sleep for the few hours recently
woke up in the early morning
then study until the time all was sleeping tight
I'm tired..

finished couple subject today
finally, I have time to rest..
after a long nap, I'm feel better =)
SJ paper tomorrow
GAVE UP for those paper
let's meet on the minute 31st tomorrow =D

adult was non-stop giving pressure
what I can do?
I'm not the stuff to studies
can u just leave me?
what I get,can you just accept?

stress made my face worse and WORSE
it was drove me crazy!!
not dare to face people/mirror at all
AARRRGGG!!!
KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!

really hope I have a long long rest
just left 6more day
but still need go until mid of Dec
D:

what I'm feeling now
really hard to explain
just feel wan to cry and shout loudly right now..
can I?
or I can choose to leave all the thing and disappear?

end