Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SAD...

start from scl reopen
mummy start work oso
no ppl fetch me study & finish scl
i go n back alone

all housework i do it
ok fine...
i tell myself,
mayb the 1st week i still cant habit
after few week i can do it...

but nw
already 3week ago
i feel myself juz like bull shit
1st is say sis n bro help me do some
but nw???

hell
all i do...
after my scl
i nid to keep all they do
than 5-6pm cook 4 they
7pm go fetch my sis

than they all come back on 8
than eat le
me again!!!


(cuz i always nid to go here go there,so i always drive it)
todays
i feel the car got some problem
than i take to service it

they come back
ask me whr the car
i say take to service d

get F***!!!
well
i try to say goodly wif they
they keep F***

ok......
he ask me noe to drive???
i vry angry that time
i ans: yes,if i dunno to drive u noe meh???

then i go take back the car
they say me till一文不值at this house
ok..
i endure...

but nw
i juz feel i wan to cry!!!!
can i leave this house n live alone???