Friday, January 29, 2010

29 Jan`` Shopping

shopping wif Bb 2day
wahahahaha!!
happy nia...

b noe my phone lost le
than gv me rm1000 4 shopping
hahahahaha!!
than i take jor around rm500 to buy phone

Sony W395
Hello Kitty Mode

than we go shopping luuuu
haha
1st go IOI
B wan see a shirt
but when we go buy that time out of stock d
fine lo

than go Mid Veally
see my shoes
reach there
suddenly no feel to buy that shoes le
go S.Wang
haha!!!
happy here!!
at least can buy my thing le
cosmetics
scarf
fake hair
swimsuit
shirt
&
shirt!!!
haha

let see pic 1st
US


me

then very early back le
around 5
B very bising a
i shopping here than he kakacaocao there
say tired
than back lo
haiz...

nw at my side sleep till pig like that
feel he reli tired

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah...
suddenly feel
i use money use like pour water
haha...

1week
rm2000
hope i can change this bad custom
=)