Friday, January 1, 2010

31 Dec 09`` Countdown + Farewell Party

wow!!
my 1st New Year dint celebrate wif my b..

than i follow my working fren n boss go countdown..
than b go genting wif his sis

this oso a 1st time my b give me out
wif fren at might nitez
thx dear..

work until 10pm
n wait all the staff come giant
than go luu...

Tonight we go Taman Tun Dr.Ismail
reach there
all say hungry,than all go eat lok lok
than go eat n start drink
n play some games..
haha!!
damn funny..
than lose jor need to do ugly face n drink beer..
than Eling 1st time drink a full glass beer
than...

...

...

...

drunk jor....
wakakaka``

next,
the pic time'''''

keep contact man.Andy's FB profile photo




Kainie say look like wedding pic
haha''
Melson, Me, Kainie, Max
Fish Kong, Me, Eling & her bf

after than i think i blur jor
i juz noe when i wake up
already at a mamak

sit n wait they finish eat
than i go toile vomit

i think i 4am oni reach home

-END-