Thursday, February 17, 2011

CNY

IIISSSSHHHH!!! DUST!!
well well well.. i'm back finally =D
i think this will be my 1st post on Feb..xD

hey, let's back to the topic..
Get ready for CNY praying..

Reunion Dinner

HEY!! HAPPY CNY~

my house
exaggerate? haha..

meet my Botak Zai Cousin..
since dunno when we din't play it as that day d.. =(

woke up in the early morning.. @@
Lion Dance @ Wong's House =D

‘兔’ with our little princess
her face look CUTE!!!

Tg.Sepat with lovely family and beloved =)

They are cute while joining us gamble.. xD

Sunset @ Tg.Sept
Love it!!

Gamble time
Eeyore is controlling my luck..xD

holding chopstick while gamble..xD

Buddy visit =)
Lou Sang Lou Sang!! xD



Beth Beth's house for praying..

HUAT ARRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Supper with some little bro from Brunei..
they look cute..
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Cousin take this out from my handbag..
can i pay by this? xD

that's my simple and warm CNY celebration =)
end