Wednesday, November 4, 2009

this few days

30 oct
sunway

act is go for helloween de
but....

late jor
cant see any ghost oso
so
watch movie

wif
Tai Gong
Tai Gong wife
Boi
Bb
Me

nice!
love it!

31 oct
subang parade

for work
1day road show at there

damn SIENZZZ!!!
than at the nitez
Bb suddenly come my house n gv me this..
walao`
touch lo

but let he scold jor oso can take it de`
he say i work till ghost like that
'face green lips white'

hahax
but i love it oso`

2nov
giant puteri

work
not feeling well

mayb 31 oct n 1 nov too hard working jor kua
hahaz
then hit 100sub

than i sit at counter 'sei har sei har' like that
keep making 'wan ton'

till 2pm reli beh tahan jor
call B come n fetch me

back around 2.30pm
back 2 B house,
sleep till 8pm
wake up bath n eat
than see my Gal

i hug her
ful again!
F***

i put her down n than B hug me
than she hap chou n 'teh' me
hahaz
cute nehx

no pic at all
no feel n mood to take it

4 nov

ioi

dunno y
suddenly gt feel go watch movie

after scl eat lunch wif daddy
than go back bath n out
but when i out de time rain le
cant out`

reli DULAN!
than reli no mood n change back shirt n turn on my PC liao de
than suddenly B call me n ask me wan out mou
than change back shirt n out again
==

3.45pm reach there
buy ticket

i wan see THIS IS IT de
than B say dun wan
he wan watch WHERE GOT GHOST
ok lo
watch it again

ok
q n buy ticket

where gt ghost
2person
......
hw much???

free

free??
y?

celebrate new wing opening

haha
get free ticket
wow

happy o

hahaz

than go hi-tea wif B

watch movie

than back luuu`