Sunday, September 6, 2009

Miss My Dance Life

well`
i miss my dance life sooo much`
my 1st dance is in my form 1...
anyway,
intro my dance member 2 all`
act got 2 group
Next Generation(Gal)
Mii`QueenieLKZoe & QueennieMun

Next Generation Life PhotoMiiMii & MunMun,Zoe,LK,QueenieLK & Mii(my mouth vry kik shui)after competition(on bus)Support Jie3JiMui of UsNice shootMii,Sien Yee & MQSoRaMeliSsaMay


Shen Ying(Boy)
MaxEng Yew
ThoMas & WilsonWilSonKai Loon
Son,Mas & Max

Shen Ying Life Photo
nice shoot too
Our Dance Life



i reli miss that
still rmb on my 1st time
teacher tell us juz a perform
but when we reach the perform place
oni noe that is a competition
than time we really vry sacre
but at the last we take champion oso

after that
we start 2 get many perform
at the 2 group
me is the most younger
n not clever oso mii
anyway
i miss u all
Muackz```