Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meet Fren`` 30.09.09

2day
meet fren at ioi
we 3years dint see liao
miss he so much

b4 meet we say hou jor
after my scl let me go back bath i oni out(bout 2pm)
than hor
12.30pm
stupid billy
sms me
tell me he reach jor ioi
==

dulan jor
than he say he wait me
but call me faster
as fast as i can
ok

than i reach home i la la sang go do my thing
he start call me hurry up
than he keep call/sms n urge me
than i oso wan fast
lunch oso dint eat jiu out le

after out oni noe i many thing dint bring
fine
than he still urge me
no time 2 open the cupboard
take shoes
si dan wear 1than out le

than go take bus
the bus go like turtle
F***
i wan sleep le
than i reach ioi
i oni noe
i dint bring
fren thing

billy thing
my leg pain(because of shoes)
tired
hungry
ALL BECAUSE BILLY!!!

haiz
suan la
long long time i time
than he wait jor me 1hour n 40min
haha
ps la
gul sure mo de ma
than we yam cha at starbucks
after than go sing k
look like jie jie wif di di
XDnt much pic 4 2day
no mood take
tired`

anyway
thx Billy soooo much`
muackz`