Saturday, August 29, 2009

Boring day``

haiz~
2day is my hoilday most boring de 1day!
sienz~
wake up at 12pm
than got feel make cake
than la la sang go find materials
but juz get banana mix flour

haiz!
still lack some materials`

yer`
say this fire come up again!
i call mummy fetch me go buy she dun wan!
than she say '不要烦我!我要看烈火雄心!'
nia seng!
than i du 9 lan jor`
go buy my self!

wow!
hou choi suddenly gt fren wan fetch me`
haha`
than i no need take bus le~
^^

than i reach Puteri Bake With Yen
wah!!!
ppl mountain ppl sea!(人山人海)
Q 4pay oso need 30min!
anyway!
thx 4my dear fren!
than we go buy banana!
haha``
i 1st time buy banana
dunno hw 2 choose
than chin cai take jor n pay`
than i fai fai bk home n bake my banana cake!

long time dint make cake d
all thing 4get
so nid follow the ingredient
egg whiteegg yolkput in 2 blow wif egg white& mixfinish mix allput 2 containern bake itjiang jiang!
nt vry nice
bt taste stii oki bake 3
1 for Bb
1 for 2day driver
the last sure 4my self!
Bb n fren de till ok~
bt my wan gt a bit 'long' jor
==

than reli sienz till ntg do
than so make some blingee blingee at my pendrive
not nice oso
==

than bout 6pm Kit n My Darling(Helene) come find me
haha!
than we go garden sit sit
n go yam cha
i reli regret go in the shop
black shop!!!
ntg special
n exp!
than we order jor ice lemon tea than pay n gone
n put my motor at the shop outside n go long gai wif fren car
wow!
i 1st time sit ppl car no battery
so scare
than we U turn n bk!

wow!
it let me think something!
if next time i gt car my car suddenly no petrol,no battery,spoil
i nid hw?

OMG!!!!
i cant belive it
if gt 1day the thing will happen on me!!!